Real estate properties are considered a most lucrative business and even acknowledged as an expensive investment. Because of which every business person or landlord takes the necessary measures to ensure a profit and even preserve the huge investment. Therefore, based upon the ground of safety, it is required that before landlords rent their property to the tenant, they should check the proof of the applicant and even evaluate that they are financially and socially sound to rent the property. So, in such a case, the landlord can make use of the best tool that is known as a rental verification form that ensures the reliability of the tenant. Moreover, the landlord can even make use of the tenancy terms, rental units, fee/legal issues, and rental charges.
What is a rental verification form?
A rental verification form is a document that is issued by the landlord for verifying the past rental info. The landlord needs to send this form to the tenant’s past or current landlord and fetch the required information related to the tenant’s tenancy. After fetching all of the information, the landlord makes the required decision to select a reliable and best tenant for his/her property.
Uses of rental verification form:
Most of the time, it has been noticed that filling out the rent verification form is need to undergo a rental process. This is the tool that is helpful for the landlord and tenant while renting a property in a secured manner. Here are a few of the benefits that come along with the use of the rental verification form:
- This form is used as proof of individual residence that is major important and required while opening a bank account, applying for a loan from bank or lending institutions.
- It is required while applying for state or federal assistance services.
- It is helpful for the landlord to gain all the required information about the tenant who is about to rent a property.
- It serves as a tool to make a background check that validates the reliability and capacity of paying a tenant as per the recommendation of the landlord.
How to use a rental verification form?
However, accessing the rent verification form is not tough to handle as it is believed by the majority of people. Following the proper guidelines, one can easily draft a verification form. Let’s have a glance at the following steps:
Open the formatting software which can be either of the one such as Microsoft, pdf creating tools, or any other software.
Write down the title of the document as per your choice in any fonts.
Just below the title, one needs to create two tables amongst which the first table should comprise of previous landlord information. And, the second table comprises detail of individual-related info. Both of the tables need to include full names, phone numbers, email, and permanent addresses.
It is followed by the statement which is authorized with the landlord which is provided with the information in the form. The information provided on the verification form needs to be highly authenticated. And, one needs to provide the following details:
- Monthly rental rate charges liable on behalf of the property
- Date of start and end of the lease
- Does the tenant make the payment of the rent on time?
- Reason for getting evicted from the properties
- If given a second chance, will the landlord rent the tenant again?
- Another comment to be added to the blank space.
Moreover, a blank space is provided on the form where the requester can write down their name, date, and signature just after filling the form.
Thus, if anyone desires to find out more open and direct landlord verification form template, then please do not hesitate to make the download from the website. These templates are quite easy to handle as it is editable. Hence, one can easily customize the template as per their preference.